- Marterlisting/Updates of Farmers (2 cropping seasons per year)
- Rice Management Assistance thru Rice Crop Manager (RCM)
- Rice Productivity/Extension Works thru Farmer Field School (FFS)
- Rice Seed Distribution (Hybrid Rice/Inbred Rice)
- Research/Techno-demo on Varietal Trials and crop suitability
- Rice Hybridization program thru model farms
- Fertility Mapping thru gathering soil samples
- Distribution of Fertilizers and Ameliorants
- Conduct Farmer Scientist Technology Program (FSTP)
- Corn seed distribution to bonafide corn farmers (Hybrid and Conventional)
- Promotion and expansion of corn program as primary and alternative crop.
- Artificial Insemination (A.I.) services for large animals
- Vet Health Program for Large Animals (Cattle and Carabao) – includes deworming, vitamins, cure of diseases.
- Farm Business School trainings for goat production.
- Dispersal Program for swine and cattle.
- PAIWI program for Dairy Buffalo
- Vaccination of Anti-rabies municipal wide
- Distribution of Seeds and Seedlings (Vegetable and fruit trees)
- Trainings for Vegetable and other Commercial Crops.
- Distribution of Fingerlings
- Monitoring and development program for fishery
- Promotion and development of Organic Agriculture
- Promotion of Agri/Farm Tourism
- Promotion and development of local products and agricultural industry