Contact Number: 0928-224-6643
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) The municipal mayor, as the chief executive of the municipal government, shall exercise such powers and perform such duties and functions as provided by this Code and other laws.
(b) For efficient, effective and economical governance the purpose of which is the general welfare of the municipality and its inhabitants pursuant to section 16 of this Code, the municipal mayor shall:
(1) Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services, and activities of the municipal government
(2) Enforce all laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the municipality and the exercise of its corporate powers provided for under Section 22 of this Code, implement all approved policies, programs, projects, services and activities of the municipality
(3) Initiate and maximize the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, program objectives and priorities as provided for under Section 18 of this Code,particularly those resources and revenues programmed for agro-industrial
(4) Ensure the delivery of basic services and the provision of adequate facilities as provided for under Section 17 of this Code and, in addition thereto, shall:
(5) Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.