Contact Number: 0998-859-6725
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop planned and strategies pertaining to environment and natural resources.
- Identify, establish, preserve and protect communal forest watersheds and other forest ecosystem and promote private tree plantation and agro-forestry projects.
- Promote conservation and protection of all forestlands within the jurisdiction of Municipality of Maria Aurora, Aurora.
- Promote and monitor small scale mining (sand and gravel) and utilization of mineral resources in consistent to existing laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with other government agencies and non-government organizations in the Implementation of measures to prevent and control land, air and water pollution.
- Be in the frontline of the delivery of services particularly in the renewal and rehabilitation of the environment during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural calamities and disasters.
- Recommend to the Sanggunian on all matters relative to the protection, conservation, maximum utilization and application of appropriate technology and other matters related to environment and natural resources.
- Supervise implementation of Ecological Solid Waste Management Program and maintenance / operation of Maria Aurora Ecological Farm, a Category-1 Sanitary Landfill.