Shall be registered Farmers Association (FA) or Farmer Cooperatives by SEC/DOLE/CDA operating within the Municipality, and must submit:

1. Letter of Intent addressed to the DA Regional Director.
2. Resolution of the FA prior to the proposed project.
3. Xerox copy of Registration (SEC/DOLE/CDA).
4. List of Association members.
5. Association Profile.
6. Business plan or utilization proposal support prior to machinery repair and maintenance.
7. Resolution of the FA to financial support prior to machinery repair and maintenance.
8. Xerox copy of Association passbook.
9. Geotag photo of production area and machinery shed (machinery).
10. Deed of Donation or usufruct contact of land for structural projects.
11. First endorsement by the Municipal Agriculturist Office.
12. Second endorsement by the Provincial Agriculturist Office.