Contact Number: 0966-968-6391
Email Address: email@example.com
- Manages, monitor and implements or execute plans, programs, project and services of the Center.
- Establishes and implement quality management system.
- Prepare Institutional Development Plans.
- Implements Trainer’s Development Program.
- Recommend policy for approval by the Local-Chief Executive of the Center.
- Establishes and maintain linkages with TVET stakeholders and industry partners.
- Develops and Implements facilities and equipment maintenance.
- Facilitates the monitoring and evaluation of programs, projects and services.
- Ensures proper management of funds.
- Manage the human, physical and financial resources of the school reports.
- Prepare/Submits annual budget estimates and school reports.
- Monitor Implementation and Compliance to curricular, administrative and quality requirements.
- Lead and manage work team and resolve conflicts.
- Monitor and evaluate team/individual performances.
- Conduct Orientation for Trainees regarding their roles and responsibilities during Training.
- Facilitates Training for Trainees, Assist and supervise trainers in conducting training in their related area of skills.
- Ensure the assessment of trainees on their respective skills.
- Perform other function as maybe assigned.